electrocution

Friends remember electrocuted MSF worker as ‘jovial fella’

premium_icon Friends remember electrocuted MSF worker as ‘jovial fella’

Electrocuted Gordonvale man was a second-generation MSF employee

Sunday shift turns to electrocution tragedy

premium_icon Sunday shift turns to electrocution tragedy

Tragic sequence of events that led to electrocution explained

Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

premium_icon Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Emergency service crews have rushed to the Casino home

Friends devastated after roofer's freak electrocution

premium_icon Friends devastated after roofer's freak electrocution

Friends in shock after Sydney man Joel White electrocuted

TRAGEDY: Dad’s ‘little mate’ farewelled alongside mum

premium_icon TRAGEDY: Dad’s ‘little mate’ farewelled alongside mum

Ava Cole and her mother Juanita were electrocuted in a farm accident

$80b silent killer in our suburbs

$80b silent killer in our suburbs

Last weekend we saw how they can be both ugly and deadly

Boy killed, another injured in sprinkler incident

premium_icon Boy killed, another injured in sprinkler incident

A sprinkler is behind the death of a Queensland boy on a farm

Teen dies after headphones ‘melt in her ears’

Teen dies after headphones ‘melt in her ears’

A student has been electrocuted while using her charging mobile phone

Singer dies on stage during concert

Singer dies on stage during concert

Up-and-coming French singer may have been electrocuted

Final photo taken by teen electrocuted in bath released

Final photo taken by teen electrocuted in bath released

Madison Coe sent a text message moments before she died

Man electrocuted in Brisbane basement

Man electrocuted in Brisbane basement

Man electrocuted in Annerley, scene has been locked down

Staff member found dead in Disneyland Paris haunted house

Staff member found dead in Disneyland Paris haunted house

A staff member at Disneyland Paris appears to have been electrocuted

Faulty cabling could cause fires, shock within weeks

Faulty cabling could cause fires, shock within weeks

22,000 homes, commercial buildings could be affected by wiring

Rueben Barnes' family label boss' sentence a 'joke'

premium_icon Rueben Barnes' family label boss' sentence a 'joke'

Christopher Leonard Jackson was sentenced to 18 months jail

Faulty appliance may have electrocuted two men

Faulty appliance may have electrocuted two men

Police believe two men found dead in a Sydney unit were electrocuted

Labor Senator grilled over deadly home insulation scheme

Labor Senator grilled over deadly home insulation scheme

Mark Arbib tells inquiry communication with Rudd on 'ad hoc' basis

Essential Energy employee killed while on the job

Essential Energy employee killed while on the job

An Electrician has been killed on the job on the NSW Mid North Coast

Bill Martin tells of his son's electrocution

Bill Martin tells of his son's...

Bill Martin talks of the day his son, Tim Martin, died at the age of 17 after he...

Teenager a 'charred, blackened shell' after electrocution

Teenager a 'charred, blackened shell' after electrocution

Brisbane dad tells haunting story in workplace safety video

Next