- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Upon arrival to this stunning private 10.25 acre lifestyle property, on one of the Hinterland’s highest positions, you will be ataken with all the highly desirable features this property has to offer.
Completed just over 12 months ago, this large dual family home has been built to high specs & will appeal to buyers seeking quality, elegance & style, in a private setting & only minutes drive to Federal Village, Bangalow & down to Byron beaches.
A fine example of a bespoke, master built, dual occupancy residence featuring Ironbark & Colourbond – complimentary to the natural surrounds & offering spectacular north/easterly views & westerly sunsets. Completed in July, 2019 the large 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home has been built to high specs with rare dual occupancy approval, to appeal to both large families & extended families with additional separate accommodation, income or home office.
- Conveniently positioned between Bangalow & Federal villages only minutes away, yet the quiet, peacefulness affording a sense of a millions miles from care!
- Additional workshop or craft room off the double garage overlooks the private northerly courtyard
- Perfect for retirees, large families, hinterland holidays – the choices are yours
- Approximately 4 acres of lush lawns and native landscaping under a maintenance system for ease of care
- At the far rear of the property a vehicle accessed track opens to a level grassy, peninsula surrounded by a creek - perfect for picnics, parties & magical times
- Separate home office or guest accommodation adjoining a 4 car “Man Shed” with bathroom, kitchen & laundry facilities
- A versatile floor plan which will appeal to a variety of families – with fully self contained options & income stream (currently $350 & $500pw) should this appeal.
Contact Mary O'Connor on 0418 462... or Lorna Bailey on 0410 609... for further details
GENUINE VENDOR SELLING DUE TO HEALTH REASONS.
Property Code: 898